Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget Atas Posting

Safe And Sound Letra

Safe And Sound Letra. I could lift you up. I know that we'll be safe and sound. I know that we'll be safe and sound. I could lift you up i could show you what you wanna see and take you where you wanna be y.

Different Heaven Safe and sound (Letra en inglés y
Different Heaven Safe and sound (Letra en inglés y from www.youtube.com

I could lift you up i could show you what you wanna see and take you where you wanna be y. But you're turning reckless now / i heard you saying Recommended by the wall street journal learn safe and sound faster with songsterr plus plan! The civil wars performing safe & sound.

Wise Ghetto Youth Start Wise Up Now / Rise Ghetto Youth Start Rise Up Now / Hear Mi / Bun Sufferation And Bun Poverty / Mek Dem Know A Evolution Time / A Babylon Invent Crime / We


The sun is going down. Even if the sky is falling down. That half the world has gone insane. And you will wake up without the feeling. I could show you what you wanna see.

I Could Show You What You Want To See.


I could lift you up / i could show you what you wanna see and take you where you wanna be / you could be my luck / even if the sky is falling down, i know that we'll be safe and I could show you what you wanna see. I could lift you up i could show you what you wanna see and take you where you wanna be y. I could show you what you wanna see. I know that we'll be safe and sound.

But You're Turning Reckless Now / I Heard You Saying


Letra de safe and sound de vintage reggae soundsystem. I could lift you up. Safe and sound tab by taylor swift with free online tab player. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. And take you where you wanna be.

I Could Lift You Up.


[intro] f c bm dm f c bm dm c f c bm dm f c bm dm c [verse 1] f c bm dm i wish i had something more to give you f c bm dm c you've been feeling bad this time of year f c bm dm if i could i would drive out to see you f c bm dm c things are finally looking up for me this time.

Posting Komentar untuk "Safe And Sound Letra"